Skip to main content

Customize Your Smartphones with beautiful wallpapers









































































Comments

Post a Comment

Drop your comments and feedbacks if the information you read was usefull

Trending

LeBron James says he's never played for a 'super team'

On July 8, 2010, LeBron James altered the NBA's landscape by announcing his decision to take his talents to South Beach and join the Miami Heat as a free agent. He played there for four seasons and won two championships alongside Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh — a three-star super team, in the eyes of most. On July 11, 2014, James announced he was going to go back to Cleveland, where he joined forces with All-Stars Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love. The Cavaliers have since been to three consecutive Finals, winning one. But after the Cavs were dethroned as NBA champions by the league's newest super team of Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green on Monday night, James gave an interesting take on his past super team involvement — or lack thereof. LeBron: “I don’t believe I’ve played for a superteam. I don’t believe in that.” "I don't believe I've played for a super team. I don't believe in that," James said. "I don't be...

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Has Signed The 2017 Budget

Acting president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo is set to finally sign the 2017 budget after months of delay. The absence of President Muhammadu Buhari who is on medical treatment in London has stalled the signing of the bill with conflicting reports indicating the acting president would either sign it or it will be delayed till Buhari returned. The presidency on Twitter tweeted saying.

WOMAN GETS RECORGNITION FOR HER ACT OF KINDNESS TO BLIND CUBS

For several minutes, Ryan Hamilton watched as a blind man tried to hail a cab while Chicago Cubs fans poured out of Wrigley Field. The Chicago resident was on a rooftop across the street when he noticed thousands of people passing the man, who was holding a walking stick and waving his hand in an attempt to stop a taxi. Not one car stopped -- but luckily, a pedestrian did. Casey Spelman, of Indianapolis, was visiting friends in the area and spotted the blind man, who was identified as Yusef Dale, an assistant U.S. attorney in Chicago, as she walked out of a Wrigleyville restaurant. Without a word, Spelman split from her friends, walked over to Dale and tapped him on the shoulder. "Do you want some help getting a cab?" Spelman asked. "He said, 'Yeah, you sound pretty, so cabs will probably stop for you before me,'" Spelman recalled Dale joking. They chatted about baseball and how crowded the area was after a Saturday afternoon game as Spel...